We’re so excited you’re joining us for summer school!
All the information you need can be found on this page.
- Friday 6-9pm Meet & Greet, The Founders of HRP, Faculty Intros and Overview
- Saturday 9am-2pm Harm Reduction Principles and Toolkit (PDF | Handout) with Jennifer Fernández, PhD
- Saturday 2-4pm Motivational Interviewing III (PDF | Handout) with Dee-Dee Stout, MA
- Sunday 9am-12pm Substance Use Management Groups (PDF) with Jeremy Prillwitz, MA, LCADC
- Sunday 1-3:30pm Using Love to Listen: Harm Reduction and Motivational Interviewing with Families (PDF | Handout) with Dee-Dee Stout
- Friday June 28 from 6-9pm will be a reception at Dee-Dee’s, 118 Glashaus Loop at 65th in Emeryville. We’ll have finger food, time for an overview of the weekend courses, introductions, and some Very Special Guests who will discuss the origins of HRP!!
- Saturday, June 29 and Sunday June 30 we will meet at the Watergate Condos at 5 Captain Dr. Room A Emeryville, CA. Please bring a refillable water bottle. We will provide coffee and light snacks. Lunch will be on your own from 12-1pm both days. There are several options within walking distance (Emeryville is only one square mile!).